1. Basic policy
The Renewable Energy Promoting Organization, Inc. recognizes the importance of our customers’ personal information and is committed to the proper handling, safe and secure management and operation of personal information by complying with laws, regulations, and other rules regarding the protection of personal information. In addition, we will continuously review and improve the protection of personal information.
2. Collection of personal information
When you use our contact form, we will ask you for personal information such as your name, telephone number, and e-mail address. When we ask you to provide us with personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use of such information by publicly announcing or notifying you of the purpose of use. If we change the purpose of use of the personal information provided, we will publicly announce or notify the person of the changed purpose of use.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4. Handling of personal Information
The Company will not handle personal information beyond the purpose of use without the consent of the individual.
- The Company will not take personal information out of its normal place of use, use it for any other purpose, or take any other action that may lead to the leakage of personal information.
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties other than subcontractors without your consent. However, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties other than subcontractors without your consent, except in cases where disclosure is required by law.
- In the event that we disclose or provide your personal information to a subcontractor, we will select a subcontractor that takes sufficient measures to protect your personal information, and we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of the subcontractor to ensure that your personal information is managed safely.
5. Management and protection of personal information
The personal information provided will be managed appropriately by the person responsible for its management, and efforts will be made to prevent leakage or loss of such information. In addition, we will implement safety measures to protect personal information against unauthorized external access, destruction, falsification, and other risks.
6. Disclosure and correction of personal information
If we receive a request for disclosure or correction of personal information, we will respond to the request to the extent necessary and reasonable after confirming that the request is made by the person in question or his/her representative.
7. Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries regarding this policy or personal information, please contact the following contact point.
- Company: Renewable Energy Promoting Organization, Inc.
- Address: 36-18-202 Yokoteracho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Representative director: Shigeya Miyake
- Email: email@example.com